Non-Custodial Parents

Child Support Program services are for both parents-Whether or not the child resides with you or not. Even if you pay support, you can apply for services, or ask to modify child support already ordered.  By working closely with the Prosecutor's Office, a person who pays child support can avoid or minimize issues that may arise regarding their child support case and/or child support payments.

Applications for service are available from the State of Indiana  Link to Application.  Completed Applications must be brought to your initial meeting with our office. 

Under Indiana law, parents ordered to pay support are required to pay their court-ordered child support on time and in full. If you cannot meet the full obligation or cannot make the court-ordered payments contact this office as soon as possible to avoid or minimize any adverse actions that may be taken.  

View and print the available list of Forms for Parents and Employers

If you need assistance, please use on of these forms:

Custodial Parent Child Support Action request

Non-Custodial Parent Child Support Request Form