The State of Indiana requires an Income Withholding Order (IWO) in every child support case.  The Federal Program rules also require us to send a National Medical Support Notice (NMSN) if the person who pays support is also required to have medical insurance for the child(ren).  Like the IWO, the NMSN is an order to place the child on the employer sponsored medical insurance under certain conditions.
 Employee or Independent Contractor, or maybe a Gig employee?  Be advised that the provision of the Indiana Code relating to Income Withholding Orders defines income as follows:  "Income" means anything of value owed to an obligor."
Indiana Code §31-18-1-6.  If you pay over to the person indicated any funds, you must withhold as required by the Order.  Employers who have questions concerning how to pay, and any changes to their information on file with the Child Support Bureau, should call the kidsline at 1-800-840-8757.
View and print the available list of Forms for Parents and Employers available at the State of Indiana's website.